LAS VEGAS, October 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – (via Blockchain Wire) – CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the first series of global conferences connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors to startups since 2014, announced today that it will host top cryptocurrency and fintech leaders to explore trends in crypto-economy, investment, regulation and other projects and initiatives at a three-part event days at the New York-New York hotel in Las Vegas from October 25-27, 2021. Tickets and agenda are available on the event page.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bill Barhydt, Founder and CEO of ABRA
- Jaime Rogozinski, founder of WallStreetBets
- Ben goertzel, CEO and Founder of the SingularityNET Foundation
- Michel wagner, co-founder and CEO of Star Atlas
- Dirk Lueth, co-founder of Uplandme, Inc.
- Steve Fox Beauregard, co-founder and president of GoCoin; Advisor and former Director of Revenue at Bloq, Inc.
- Brad Yasar, CEO of EQIFI
- Michel terpin, founder and CEO of Transform Group and CoinAgenda
- Jonathan mohan, Head of Partnerships at DLTx
- Jim blasko, CEO of Aspire
- Bill Inman, CEO of Singularity Studio
- Paul Puey, CEO and co-founder of Edge
- Bob Reid, CEO and co-founder of Everest
- Justin o’connell, founder of GoldSilverBitcoin.com
- Austin davis, co-founder of CommunityElectricity.io
- Tony evans, Co-founder of FGC Group
- Jor law, Board of Directors at Prime Trust
- Scott purcell, founder and CEO of Banq
- JD Seraphine, CEO of Raiinmaker
- Ashley Tip, Venture Capitalist at Capital6 Eagle
- Kirk phillips, “The Bitcoin CPA”
- Erika Zapanta, Global Events Director at Transform Group
- Sam Kazémien, founder of Frax
- Sur Yavin, Managing Partner at Cointelligence Fund
- Ryan condron, CEO of Titan Industries Inc.
- Irina Litchfield, partner at Percival Capital; BitAngels City Leader Austin
- Megan Kaspar, co-founder and CEO of Magnetic
- Mark Friedler, CEO of Gigex, Inc.
- Eric Reubel, Senior Director at Dundon Advisers LLC
- John burris, Chief Blockchain & Strategy Officer at IMVU
- Zac Safran, Vice President of Investor Relations at Aurum
- Adryenne Ashley, NFT Community Designer & Influencer at Wow! It’s me, Inc.
- Miko Matsumura, general partner of Gumi Ventures
- Ken dicross, founder of Airwire
- Brian nelson, Partner of PeakD Projects
- Zachary Kelman, Managing Partner of Kelman Law PLLC
- Lance Morginn, president of the Blockchain Intelligence group
- Justin litchfield, CEO of Quantum Machines
- Abhishek Pitti, CEO of Nucleus Vision
- Warren whitlock, CEO of Stirling Corp; BitAngels advisor
- Rennick palley, founder and chief investment officer of Stratos Technologies
- Sydney armani, Chairman and CEO of Fintech World Group
- Dan Newbold, CEO of Tinker RnD
- Gregg Steinman, lawyer at McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Hisham Khan, CEO of Aldrin
- Mario nawfal, CEO of NFT Technologies
- Mike maha, NFT Studios
- Ed prado, CEO of Rair Technologies
“Following our successful events in Monaco and Dubai over the past month, we are delighted to host our third event in the CoinAgenda conference series this year in Las Vegas,” said Erika Zapanta, Global Director of Events at CoinAgenda. “With Bitcoin at $ 63,000 and the launch of the first US Bitcoin ETF, we have a lot to cover around the evolution of cryptocurrency and blockchain investing.”
The three-day event will include sessions covering the future of cryptocurrency, blockchain, decentralized finance (DeFi), fintech, privacy, scaling solutions, l economics of tokens, payment and infrastructure platforms, investment, Web 3.0, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), gaming, and legal and regulatory issues related to blockchain investment. The startups present will also have the opportunity to present the best investors in the industry. In addition, each day will end with a party where all the speakers, sponsors and participants can meet in some of the most memorable places in the city.
Confirmed sponsors include:
- DLTx – DLTx is a publicly traded company listed on the Norwegian Stock Exchange Olso Børs and is the enterprise provider for DAOs and blockchain protocols that provides unique access to public blockchain markets and access to finance at a great price. DLTx has developed a new way for investors to access compelling and predictable economic returns based on the changes created by decentralization and the disruption of major global industries.
- Transformation group – Transform Group is the leading global public relations, consulting, events and social media company, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto and global headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico . Transform Group is dedicated to creating and maintaining industry leadership positions for its clients through superior strategy, relationships, market intelligence and consistent execution.
- AirWire – AirWire is a revolutionary platform designed to allow cryptocurrency to be sent easily, quickly and securely over today’s existing social network infrastructure. No prior configuration is required by the recipient and it is not necessary to be aware of the transaction itself. The apps for using this platform are as vast and plentiful as the reasons people post on social media to begin with. AirWire has developed a patent pending NFT camera application and an NFT marketplace.
- Bridging networks – Bridging Networks helps build bridges between powerful networks in many industries with common interests in cooperation.
- Aerial technician – RAIR is a blockchain-based digital rights management platform that uses NFTs to access streaming content.
- Rainmaker – Raiinmaker is a blockchain-based social engagement platform where creators and brands grow, inspire and reward fans to build community together.
- Blockchain thread – Blockchain Wire is the industry’s premier blockchain press release distribution service focused exclusively on blockchain news, distributed ledger technology companies, ICOs, STOs, and other blockchain-related announcements and to cryptocurrency. Our global reach includes broadcast and online media, social media sites, industry trade publications, top blogs, and blockchain industry influencers.
- Momentum Design Lab – Momentum Design Lab is a technology-driven, design thinking-based user experience design agency specializing in products, design and digital transformation.
- Everest – Everest is a decentralized platform and protocol for creating value exchanges between people and organizations.
- Core vision – Nucleus Vision is the first private data network of its kind, all transactions occur on a chain – every network transaction is secured and protected by the blockchain.
- Infinity Token – Infinity Token is the first ERC-20 (Ethereum) based cryptocurrency powered by Bitcoin and Ethereum mining.
CoinAgenda Global is the third of four events in the CoinAgenda conference series taking place in Las Vegas from October 25-27, 2021 as part of Las Vegas Blockchain Week. To wrap up this year, CoinAgenda Carribean will meet in Puerto Rico from December 7-9, 2021 as part of Puerto Rico Blockchain Week.
For more information on CoinAgenda, please visit www.coinagenda.com.
To purchase tickets for CoinAgenda Global, visit the event page: https://coinagenda.com/coinagenda-global-2021/.
For the CoinAgenda Global calendar, visit https://coinagenda.com/coinagenda-global-2021-schedule/.
Connect with CoinAgenda:
Twitter Facebook Telegram
Now in its eighth year, CoinAgenda is the leading global conference series connecting professional investors, traders, family offices and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industries. CoinAgenda Global focuses on international trends in blockchain investment, with world-class speakers from around the world, as well as a special focus on blockchain economic development, friendly jurisdictions, the rise of tokens of security, business applications and changes in digital currency funding vehicles and digital currency exchanges. CoinAgenda is an experience that allows all participants to meet, mingle and get to know the industry’s leading thought leaders, entrepreneurs and investors, including memorable evenings in unique venues.