The Middle East is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. With more than half of the population under the age of 25, internet penetration in the UAE is expected to reach 96% by 2025. With nearly 67% of consumers in the Middle East switching to digital channels, this highlights the need for meaningful omnichannel customer engagement for consumer brands.
To instill a culture of data-driven, customer-centric growth while learning from peers and industry experts, MoEngage, an insight-driven customer engagement platform, has announced the launch of its flagship event on invitation only #GROWTH Summit 2022 in Dubai on May 19th, 2022. The in-person networking conference is based on the theme: “A customer-centric, idea-driven approach to engagement”. The event will bring together industry stalwarts, seasoned marketers and product owners who will discuss the need for insight-driven engagement to drive a seamless experience for modern consumer brands.
This edition of the #GROWTH Summit will feature Jad Hindy, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Expo 2020, as keynote speaker. Shaheer Usmani, Head of Marketing and Analytics at Azadea, will also be on hand to share the story of the growth of idea-driven engagement.
The conference will feature several panel discussions and fireside chats with prominent speakers and industry stalwarts, such as:
● Sumit Srivastava, Chief Digital Officer, Virgin Mobile UAE
● Haris Khan, Group Vice President – Growth, Rain
● Bilal Adham, Marketing Director, Batelco
● Mohamaed El Izmirli, CRM Manager, Bank ILA (Bank ABC Digital Bank)
● Shafika Houcine, Group Director – Digital Channels, Etisalat
● Namrata Bhatia, Marketing Director, Holiday Factory
● Nadine Nasser, Manager – Martech & Adtech, MDLBeast
● Rohan Kapoor, Digital Marketing Director, Careem
● Yasmine Mohamed Henna, Co-founder-Chief Commercial & Product Officer, Sympl
● Ankit Bansal, Digital Marketing Manager, 6thStreet.com
● Aaryan Kapur, Digital Marketing Manager, Aster DM Healthcare
● Richard Quipp, Head of Digital, The Entertainer
● Aoun Raza, Head of Digital, Landmark Group
● Eslam Khourshed, Product Manager, Nexta
What’s in it for you?
In addition to attending these in-depth discussions, attendees will also be able to interact with marketers from brands such as 6thStreet.com, Azadea, Landmark Group, Mashreq Bank, Careem, SWVL, Sympl, Batelco, Virgin Mobile, Nexta, Rain and many others !
The #GROWTH Summit offers the public a chance to:
● Meet and network with industry peers
● Hear from experts on how they scale growth
● Understand recent trends driving growth initiatives
● Find out what’s hot in the context of engagement, retention and personalization, among other aspects
“From the start, MoEngage has been focused on helping brands and marketers overcome key challenges and deliver the best possible customer experience. As a continuation of our efforts, we launched the #GROWTH community – a platform to foster mutual learning and problem solving between marketers and product owners. With a step in the same direction, we aim to bring together industry experts and leaders across all verticals, to discuss challenges and best practices while sharing real-world use cases in the context of a insight-driven customer engagement,” said Raviteja Dodda, CEO, MoEngage.