Due to our expansion and related realignment of our marketing and partnership strategy, we are now seeking candidates for the newly created position of Partnerships and Community Specialist to join our team at our Port Melbourne office on a permanent full-time basis with some travel to our head office located in Ballarat.
- Do you want to be part of a family business proudly made in Australia that has become a national leader – and continues to expand?
- Are you passionate about community and business engagement strategies?
- Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team in a dynamic work environment?
Working closely with and reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will work with external partners, the Haymes Paint team and the Haymes Paint Shop network to execute our partnership and community strategy.
From our humble beginnings in 1935, Haymes Paint has become Australia’s largest manufacturer of premium brand name paints, finishes and protective coatings. Now in our third generation of family ownership, we haven’t slowed down to bring new and better products to market, always looking for new breakthroughs or opportunities for innovation. Our values of Truth, Passion, Integrity, Respect plus Listening and Learning are reflected in everything we do.
A day in the life…
- Implement the agreed partnerships, sponsorships and community engagement strategy and framework across the business including Haymes Paint Shops
- Oversee all existing Haymes Paint national, corporate and community partnerships and sponsorships
- Identify partnership and sponsorship opportunities in line with Haymes Paint’s partnership and sponsorship strategy and value
- Work with our team to execute a cohesive strategy locally
- Ensure an aligned and on-brand style across all channels
- Design and implement reporting to ensure corporate and community partnerships and sponsorships are captured across all levels of engagement in Haymes Paint and Haymes Paint Shops
- Review, monitor, evaluate and report on partnerships and sponsorships
- Benchmark performance
- Ensure agreed budgets are adhered to
- Promote corporate and community partnerships and sponsorship activities internally and externally
You can fill these boots with….
- Several years of experience in managing commercial and/or non-profit partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to secure new partnerships and sponsorships in line with Haymes Paint strategies and values
- Track record of strong stakeholder engagement, management capacity and influencing skills
- Familiarity with creating and implementing enterprise-wide reports
- Proven ability to contribute to the ongoing development of community partnerships and strategies
- Advanced level of internal and external communication
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively to meet changing business and market demands
- Relevant graduate degrees or equivalent skill (e.g. communications, marketing, business)
Your extra primer could be:
- Background or exposure to bulky goods or hardware retail or the paint/surface coatings industry
How Haymes Paint has you covered:
- Proudly family owned and operated Australian company that has become a national leader – and keep growing! .
- Business intelligence and business skills to suit a national leader without losing sight of what makes this success possible – our team.
- A flexible and supportive work cultureto ensure you receive a a healthy work/life balance.
- Employee well-being programs and access to coaching and advice through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Committed to ensuring that every team member has the opportunity to grow with the companyit should come as no surprise that Haymes Paint has a fantastic employee retention, because we truly invest in each individual and encourage new ideas to help us innovate.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with a attractive remuneration complemented by an inclusive and competent team.
- Discounts for employees on purchases for personal use for employees or direct members of their family and friends.
- Continuing education available – on the product range, for personal development, career opportunities and advancement
Applications will be closed on Monday, February 21, 2022, 9:00 a.m. Please apply with a recent CV and answer the screening questions.
For more information about the role or for a confidential discussion, contact Corporate Communications Manager, Nicole Baker on 0439 415 422 or contact Recruitment Manager, Janina Isted on 0499 423 855.
Confidence in our skills sometimes leads us to second guess our suitability, we strongly encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you want to come to work every day and learn how to fill those boots. After all, a growth mindset is what helps us keep our skills relevant.
Interested in joining an Australian national leader who is committed to innovation, creativity and employee well-being? – Apply now!