Bangalore, Karnataka, India:
The Open Group, the vendor-independent technology consortium, is hosting a virtual event “Creating Next Generation Architects: A Roadmap to Realization” to April 9, 2022.
On February 16, 2022, The Open Group announced the InDia AcademyIcIniyoutive in Archiyouture (TO THROW) program. The INITIATE working group was created to drive the program with the active support of the member community. The task force will focus on the integration of enterprise architecture as a subject in academia and enable institutions to design, develop and deliver TOGAF-based EA courses® Standards and other standards of The Open Group at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
At this event, the INITIATE Working Group will bring together the experience, background and practices of thought leaders and experts from industry, government and academia in building the next generation of architects. and how academic institutions can adopt and develop a sustainable curriculum in architecture. based on industry practices and standards.
The Open Group India is inviting Enterprise Architects, Thought Leaders, Faculty Members and Students from Academic Institutions across India to be part of the virtual event. The event is open to any committed professional in academia and any academic leader wishing to be at the forefront of integrating enterprise architecture into the broader context of digital transformation in the academic curriculum. . This will cover the full spectrum of business architects, data architects, technology architects, IT architects, solutions architects, platform architects, digital architects, security architects and transformation architects.
The event will begin with an inspirational keynote by Santosh Prasad, Partner & Service Line Leader, Hybrid Cloud Transformation Services Client Innovation Centre, IBM Consulting, IBM India and will bring the voices of – proven technology leaders and renowned professors from organizations such as Wipro Technologies, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Tata Consulting Services and renowned Indian business schools like the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon & SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai, and international universities like Pennsylvania State University (WE), University of Jyvaskyla, (Finland) in conversation. The event aims to act as a bridge between industry and academia and set the tone for establishing a platform for collaborative work.
“In designing this program, our mission is to enable the development of the next generation of enterprise architects who have the skills and knowledge to lead critical digital transformation and innovation activities,” says Dr Pallab Saha, Managing Director, The Open Group, India. “The unique and distinguishing characteristics lie in its fundamental pillars, the 6Cs – study programme, career, identifiers, contemporary, collaborate, and community. Collectively, the 6Cs capture the essence of what it’s all about and work in tandem to create a virtuous, symbiotic ecosystem. We are confident that INITIATE will play a vital role in raising the standards of architectural practice and profession in India, propelling our journey towards a digital economy.
Keynote speakers at the event include:
- Dr. Pallab Saha, Managing Director, The Open Group, India
- Santoch Prasad, Partner & Service Line Leader, Hybrid Cloud Transformation Services Client Innovation Center, IBM Consulting, IBM India
- Sridhar VPChief Enterprise Architect, Head of Architecture Consulting, Wipro Technologies
- Dr. Aditi Divatia, Associate Professor, Information Management, SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Anurag SethVice President and Head of Talent Transformation, Wipro Technologies
- Sandeep DebChief Technology Officer, Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Shashi Bhusan, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Business and Technology Services, Tata Consultancy Services
- Minakshi Kargeti, Membership and Programs Manager, The Open Group, India
- Dr. Brian H. Cameron, Associate Dean of Professional Graduate Programs and Clinical Professor of Information Systems, Smeal College of Business, Pennsylvania State University
- Dr Arunabha MukhopadhyayDean (Program) and Professor of Technology and Information Systems, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Dr. Anjali Kaushik, DEAN-Strategic Initiatives and Professor, Information Management, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Dr. Pramod DamleFormer Distinguished Fellow IDRBT – RBI’s Institute of R&D in Banking Technology, Former Professor and Chief Executive Officer, YASHADA – Maharashtra Government Higher Academy for Class I Officers, Former Professor and Chief Executive Officer, Board – School B of Symbiosis for telecommunications management
- Dr. Mirja Pulkkinen, Senior Researcher and Lecturer, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Agenda and registration details can be found here https://events.opengroup.org/website/36684/
The event will start at 11 a.m. IST and end at 2 p.m. IST.
The Open Group is a global consortium that enables business goals to be achieved through technology standards. Our diverse membership of over 870 organizations includes customers, system and solution providers, tool vendors, integrators, academics and consultants across multiple industries. Further information about The Open Group is available at www.opengroup.org.